Thursday, October 11, 2012

why does the right vision always come late?!



All of us had year when it felt like “I wanna forget it, erase from memory”. A year we lived for someone else who we truly loved. Why often in love we forget about our needs and compromise becomes sacrificing? I am getting older and just sex thing is not interesting to me. I do want to have someone who really want to share not just bed with me. I miss emotional attachment, I miss sharing my happy emotions with a person who cares and does not play games. I am done with games. When I look at my brother in his 29 having a fantastic kid, expecting the second, going on vacation all together with his wife.. I honestly envy. At some point started over evaluating things I wanted to vomit. Being single is a perfect time to look for your  match or become an ideal egoist. Unfortunately many end up on the second road. Sadly. Two days ago, completely empty inside I was walking through Central Park and I remembered the same walk more than a year ago..I could have told myself move on, but i preferred to believe in happy ends of fairy tales. May be I needed this year to realize one simple thing: we always look for excuses to those we love.. Answers are all above. If those we love are really into us, if they really love us, they do everything impossible to make it happen. Don’t waste your time on people who do not want to spend this time with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment