Saturday, June 16, 2012

one


what can we do to make those we want to be loved by, to look at us in the same way they did? i remember the first smile..That first absolutely innocent adorable smile that  could melt the hardest heart. It did in a way. There are no words to describe how high i could go loosing myself in those embraces. When you start writing a story, there a pages to complete, but the end means ending of a story. I was holding a pen, couldn't stop writing, changing on typing, choosing all the way to keep on living a dream. Why do we need to put a dot, if there can be comma? After hundreds of comma, i  am in real coma! The worst is coming back to empty apartment facing the reality, where each corner reminds you of certain thing. Do we need radical methods here like complete deleting? I wish i could just turn back time, do  some cut and paste. Caught between two different worlds past and the word i cannot spell knowing its a place for one. Often love is so not enough to complete the journey! Why do we fail having all the weapons? I know only one way of escape- delete and run. No matter how many times i fell, i had strength to stand up. I guess I will do the same! I will darn my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment