Friday, February 3, 2012

lonely joy

Kitchen was always one of my favorite places. I love cooking, I love inventing and decorating, and then give some weird names to my dishes. After a couple of days of being depressed I decided to cook something for lunch. Instead of doing some packing as I need to move out from this apartment and go on a little journey of soul searching, i went to super market and got some stuff. Anyway a friend of mine is flying in from Barcelona to keep my company this weekend.
So here we go!The first one I called "Spring is behind the corner": rockets, with cous cous, red beans, peas topped up with prosciutto crudo! Amazing taste!

Then I was still feeling hungry, and decided to make something quick. Chicken bites lightly fried in oyster sauce on rockets with red beans and peas. This little art I called Lonely Joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment