Saturday, June 22, 2013

5 places I wanna take you...and i will i promise..


1. Ashikaga Flower Park..

A place I dream of walking through just you and me.. holding your hand.. Place you would really understand as no one else..




2. French Polynesia

I want to hide with you from the whole world.. watch best sunsets, make love.. eat.. make love again.. sleep and all over again.. simple life..





3. Amazon River

And then move to the purest part of the world taking a trip through Amazon River... Sleep on the trees in Jungles and listen to the sounds of the nature...and then move up to big cities of Brazil, your roots!



4. Lisboa

Since I was a kid I always wanted to take this cutest ever tram and spend a day riding it around hills of Lisboa... Lets do it together...


5. Festival of Colors (India)

I know these pics will make some good memories of yours to pump up.. One day we are going to explore India together..




PS' I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment