Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ordinary morning..

Well it was not an ordinary morning though.. I woke up as my bed was shaking and chair moving towards the bed. Well, actually it is not the first time, so I jumped and ran to my bad to get the passport. You never know how serious it can be. Then I saw on tv that it was quite strong on the north of the country. Is it a preparation for the end of 2012? Its not that I am a believer., but you know, a year ago I went to some powerful woman to clean my aura (for some of you it sounds weird might be) and she told me that the end of 2012 starting from september better stay away from water.. Well .. I believe whats written it is.. Everything else was ordinary.. work, articles, planing next month and doing calculations for the project. Cant believe its been one year since I am in Italy.. Truly time flies..Spent afternoon finishing articles and just wrote this.. dunno why .. just came into my mind..


it hurts as broken arrow in my pulse,
It stays as cut that's constant bleeding
Whatever takes to get it out
But simply let it live in...

It freaks, it stinks with broken heart
It sounds as scars that's been disturbing
Whoever comes in dare to shout
But simply feels I wanna be with






No comments:

Post a Comment