Saturday, December 3, 2011

step...

Sometimes things are not the way we want. Sometimes love is not enough. Often there are other ingredients must have. Where do I take those? It is difficult to turn a page, and guess I am not ready yet.  Sometimes we have to let it go, to realize how much we love. What if I do not see this future clear?
I promised myself to be sad only 10 minutes a day. I am done with melancholic music in my house, and grey moody thoughts. I need to find a way to enjoy being lonely and being alone. There is always another day, another way... I am sure there is a right solution. And for now... its been 9 minutes i was sad... I am logging out and put my happy smile on my face..


I will always love u..

2 comments:

  1. i'm trying to learn how to enjoy the same thing xx good luck to you wonderful, you'll do just fine. things change when you least expect them too!

    bunch of love from canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. chels.. babe! thanks!! miss ya! kiss

    ReplyDelete